Buffalo wings is a sizzling hot dish that's quite simple to make. Park Inn by Radisson Clark at the Clark Freeport Zone in Pampanga serves the most delicious buffalo wings. Park Inn head chef Jose Quizon shares his recipe with us.
240g chicken wings
30g maple flour
10g unsalted butter
5g salt and pepper
50g ranch dressing
1L cooking oil
30g tomato paste
20ml hot chili sauce
1. Cut each chicken wing into two. Season it with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
2. Roll the chicken wings in maple flour.
3. Deep fry the wings until golden brown or well-cooked.
4. In a separate frying pan, melt the unsalted butter, making sure it doesn't burn. Add the tomato paste and hot sauce and randomly stir until well mixed.
5. Put the chicken wings in the pan and toss until each piece is well coated.
6. Serve on a plate together with the garlic ranch dressing. Garnish with celery and carrot sticks.
About Chef Jose Quizon
Published August 2016